Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Duck or a Rabbit?

Another strange conclusion I have come up with: I noticed that no matter how hard I try putting complex photos made in real life, the best response I get from my visitors is when I publish simplest optical illusion images. Don’t get me wrong, this makes me real happy, because I finally understand that all you want is effective illusion, not all the bling-bling-shiny photos. Please correct me if I’m wrong! Or comment why do you think that happens. Arturo Hornedo submitted this nice Rabbit Duck. Which one is it? Can you see both? If you like it, don’t miss Horse Frog, Liar Illusion, Fish Girl, before and after six beers, double meaning pictures, love shirt, in the city, jazz musician, old young lady… more in multiple meanings category!


No comments:

Post a Comment