Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A re: letter to a recent Guest Post contributor pitch (to me)


A re: letter to  a recent Guest Post contributor pitch

" If you would like to write guest posts for Locomotion of Expressions that's great!
But I have several expectations.

  • #1 I am the final editor.
  • #2 Any sexual (or other for any reason) links might be removed, as will any in the beginning of posts.
  • #3 Also, I have a maximum three link rule. Any more looks spammy.
  • #4 Any links I remove will not be put back or the whole post will be removed.
  • #5 When in doubt, refer back to Rule #1.


"I have had some major issues with my guest posters.. they seem to forget this is my blog and to keep their manners when in someone else's home. They get their feathers ruffled and very bossy.

Do NOT do this. I'm like the hulk, you won't like me after you get smart.. I make this a PROMISE! 

Also, I am open to topics that are relevant to my site. Just look over my label/tags on the right sidebar to browse and see what you can offer me.

I do appreciate your invitation and do not intend to come off snotty, however this has been a serious issue that I feel needs to be addressed. In fact, this reminds me, I need to blog about it, and direct my guest posters to the link from here on out before I post for them.
Anyways if all this sounds good then we will proceed. If not, thank you anyway!
Thanks,
Casey Colette
Locomotion of Expressions
http://1caseycolette.blogspot.com
"

No comments:

Post a Comment